Fully Remote Speech Language Pathologist Needed
A Georgia school district is looking to hire a full time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). Clinician must be licensed in Georgia and have his or her Certificate of Clinical Competence. SLP must have AAC device experience! VocoVision will provide clinical and technical training. Take advantage of this work from home opportunity!
- Bachelor’s in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Master’s Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Georgia State SLP License Required
- Must have virtual experience and school-based experience
- MUST be licensed in the state where you reside and where you will be providing services
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Hourly Pay
To apply please submit your information below or email your resume to Account Executive Taylor Langston at Taylor.firstname.lastname@example.org. Call directly at 770-776-2079 for any questions regarding this position or positions available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled